Random Ramblings

not too sure, really. this was started on a lonely drunken friday night--lets see what comes from it...

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

THE LIST

so, there was this Friends episode where Ross and Rachel make up their lists of celebrities that they are allowed to sleep with. My husband and I have lists like that. While i am sure that we will not be having "relations" with these people--or any other for that matter---it is still fun to be "allowed" to openly lust for other men (and women, in his case)

I now present to you my list.

KELLI'S LIST
1. Jeremy Piven
2. Chris Meloni
3. Bo Bice
4. Kevin James
5. Zach Braff

I have been asked to remove my husband's list.

yeah, yeah, i have weird tastes in men. I don't care.

8 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Patrick said...

This is off the top of my head so...

1. Scarlett Johansson
2. Elisha Cuthbert
3. Jessica Alba (good call Jason)
4. Maggie Gyllenhaal
5. Ellen Pompeo

You always have had weird taste in men!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger k-bnakedlady said...

ooh, if i put a girl on my list, it would be maggie gyllenhaal. there is just something SO hot about her!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger ME! said...

My list:
1. Brat Pitt (I know... every girl loves him, or hates him)
2. Paul Walker
3. Taye Diggs
4. Matthew McConaughey
5. LL Cool J
6. Mark Wahlberg (not when he was a New Kid)
Hey, if Dave can have all famous women, I can have 6 on my list!

Dave's List:
All females that are famous "and Hot".

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have got to get in on this one.
1. Mark Ruffalo (my boyfriend)
2. John Cusack
3. Keanu Reeves as Neo
4. Indiana Jones...(not Harrison Ford)
5. Ewan McGregor...So hot as Obi Wan

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger k-bnakedlady said...

dave cannot have all women--that defeats the purpose of the list. He must have five and ONLY five. a sixth can be added as an alternate only (in case one of the five dies).

i am impressed by your choices, ladies. Although, i am unsure as to who Brat PItt is :)

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger alphaTHEgreat said...

Um. I can totally hook you up with most of the people on your list, Kelli-doodle-doo..

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger k-bnakedlady said...

alpha--i need some proof of this!! a letter, a signed photo, something!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger ME! said...

Yes, Dave can have all hot Hollywood peeps. I could care less... I know it aint gonna happen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!