Random Ramblings

not too sure, really. this was started on a lonely drunken friday night--lets see what comes from it...

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Emails

why, oh why, am i so bad at emailing people? i mean, it's an email--it certainly doesn't take very long. Every morning, i drive to work and i think--today, today i will catch up on my correspondence (BTW, that is a paraphrase of my FAVORITE lines from Friends--when Rachel was mad at Ross over his stupid benefit dinner). Then, i get to work and just don't do it.

It isn't that i don't use the computer, because believe me, i do. But, after i spend my free period surfing Gawker--which sucks on a Board of Ed computer, because it blocks half the site due to inappropriate content, or some other kind of bullshit (now, i bet i can't even look at my blog on the stupid BOE server!) --and finding cheats for whatever PS2 game i am currently wrapped up in (it's ratchet and clank btw)--there is no time left to email. Thus, i drive home thinking, "damn, another day wasted." (well, not really wasted, i guess. i mean i am shaping the lives of children and all that other bullshit--oops, bad word again!)

anyhow, to those of you whom i owe an email to--it will get to you, i promise. Patrick, Caroline, Janine, Rachel, et al--i know you deserve email and it will get to you soon enough--just don't delete it thinking that it is spam!

3 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger ME! said...

That's how I was getting with blogging. But now I will have LOADS of time. LOL!

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I understand. Cheats for your damn PS2 (which is killing your braincells) is more important than sending me an email....I sure to feel important now...although I must confess, I do the same thing. After I breastfeed I will sit down and email my one friend...kelli, no after I change this last poopy diaper...no after I ...I no the list does get long and then you are in bed....I understand...but your addiction to PS2 is a little unnerving for me.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Patrick said...

Your PS2 is im sure *enhancing* your brain cells. All the cool brain cells play video games.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!