Random Ramblings

not too sure, really. this was started on a lonely drunken friday night--lets see what comes from it...

Friday, July 15, 2005

cookies

so, to take my mind of the impending sadness in my home, i decided to make cookies. I made cake mix cookies--using Yellow cake mix, veg oil, eggs, water, and chips. the mix tasted yucky sweet. the cookies themselves, yummy!!

(yeah, sucky blog post, i know. i just felt like i should write something--come back to me after i finish this glass--bottle?--of wine. maybe i'll have something better to say. or then again, maybe not.)

2 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger ME! said...

Nothing wrong with a cooky cookie post when you are trying to get your mind off of everything else going on.

LOVE YOU!!!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger teh magical jamesy said...

I <3 cookies!!!

to tlel the truth theres nothing wrong about posting about the cookies you made

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!