Random Ramblings

not too sure, really. this was started on a lonely drunken friday night--lets see what comes from it...

Sunday, September 11, 2005

confessions

I confess:

I listen to controversial music. (well, it depends on if one might consider country controversial--it seems to be in NYC)

I open up to others easily (too easily though--i am too trusting sometimes)

I am keeping a secret from the world (who isn't?)

I watch the news (--more specifically Fox News--i just like it better)

I own something from Hot Topic (i love shopping there even though i am WAY too old to be doing so)

I love Disney movies--the older ones.

I don't kill bugs. (dead things totally freak me out)

I curse regularly. (but i don't like too, in fact i think sound stupid when i do)

I love junk mail, but i hate spam--weird, huh?

I would wear pajamas to school. (a lot of my students do; i am so jealous!! 'member Skids though? they were like Pj's, but not!)

I am self conscious. (pretty much every minute of every day.)

I loved Go Ask Alice.

I have cough drops when I'm not sick.

]I believe in ghosts. (i think?)

i'm not at all ticklish (in fact when people try to tickle me, it hurts more than anything else.)

I bite my nails (which is why i must have fake ones)

i LOVE playing video games. (i can spend hours and hours doing so.)

Gone out in public in your pajamas (i walk the dog that way and i have been knwon to drive or walk to the deli that way too. no bra either!)

Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.

Been to Niagara Falls.

Gotten the chicken pox (the summer of 8th grade. hottest week of the summer and i couldn't go anywhere. i was quarantined at camp)

Been to Vietnam

Been to Europe

Been to Canada and Mexico

Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.

Stole something.

Had a crush on a teacher/coach. sure--my husband!!)

Slept with a co-worker. (my husband, again)

Been married. (see last two :)

Saw someone dying.

Driven over 400 miles in one day. (Easily--many times!)

Thrown up in a bar. (No, thank goodness.)

Met someone in person from the internet (not for anything weird, just friends)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!