Random Ramblings

not too sure, really. this was started on a lonely drunken friday night--lets see what comes from it...

Sunday, April 03, 2005

it looks like i got the crap kicked out of me!

yeah so like a week ago, i had my friends over for good friday. we went to church together--weird weird weird experience! (then again, isn't church usually weird in one way or another?) afterwards, we came back to my house and hung out.While they were here, my friend suzanne, decided to hip check her sister, bryna. Unbeknownst to suzanne, her decision sparked a domino effect--sending bryna into me, sending me into the arm of the futon and causing me a great deal of pain.


what i ended up with that evening was a bruise the size of an island. it is fading, but it is still huge and disgusting. it itches and feels very very strange underneath. i suppose i should get to a doctor, but with what time?


i was going to try to post the pic of my leg, but i could not figure out how to do this. it is probably a good thing anyway--my leg is gross.meanwhile, i gave blood a few days later and my arm has also ended up with an unsightly bruise.

It looks like i shot up or something--what with the obvious needle marks and brusing.Basically i am looking like a drug addict or an abused wife--neither of which i am of course (well, maybe an occasional drug user, but that isn't the same, right?)! (although it is fun asking people if they want to see my bruise!) ( i TOLD you i like the parentheses!)

1 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger ME! said...

You are such a nut.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!